Monday, May 2, 2011

Flight To Bangalore

It was 27th December 2010 that we were to board Jetlite to Bangalore but the time was overlooked, it was 3.30 am & we took it as pm.Thank God we had a glance on the eticket and came to know the reality. We left at 5.30 pm reached airport at 12, had 2 breaks on the way. Our flight time changed to 2.30 so waiting time got reduced. It was just an hour an a half from Bangalore. When the pilot said that he could not land because it was foggy. For 45 minutes he circled, took about 8 rounds of the same place but could not land so he moved towards Chennai. Though we all had a very anxious time but somehow I enjoyed the rounds in sky. Bangalore just looked like diamonds studded on ornaments twinkling, shinning, can't take out the  scene out of my mind. A wonderful experience. I have travelled the world over but never came to such an enchanting scene. Whenever I think about that, it flashes on my mind I feel so happy from within. After 2 hrs stay at Chennai airport. We moved towards Bangalore and reached there at 9.30. My daughter, grandchildren Shrey & Aanya and my son in law were there in the cold from 5 o' clock. So happy to meet all. On the way back our flight took 1 and half hrs from Bangalore while going it took 8 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment